- 120g baby spinach, washed
- 400g cooked, cooled turkey meat, sliced or shredded
- ¼ cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 2 celery stalks, finely sliced
- 1 avocado, halved and sliced
- 2 tablespoons whole berry cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- For the dressing, place the vinegar, cranberry sauce and the olive oil in a bowl. Season and whisk to combine.
- To serve, assemble the remaining ingredients on a platter. Drizzle with cranberry dressing to serve.
- Serves 4