- Cooking oil spray
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoons ginger, grated
- 500g chicken breast fillets, cut into 2-3cm pieces
- 2 tablespoons Indian curry paste
- 4 Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 300g sweet potato, peeled, cut into 2cm pieces
- ½ head cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 1 bunch broccolini, trimmed, cut into 4cm lengths
- 1/3 cup plain low-fat yoghurt
- ½ cup fresh coriander leaves
- 1 slice mountain bread, cut into 4
- Spray a large saucepan with oil and place over high heat. Cook onion, garlic and ginger, stirring for about 5 minutes or until onion softens. Add chicken and curry paste. Cook, stirring for 1 minute or until fragrant.
- Add 2 cups water and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium. Add tomato, sweet potato and cauliflower. Cook uncovered, for 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender and curry has reduced and thickened.
- Add broccolini and yoghurt. Reduce heat to low and cook, stirring for about 5 minutes, or until broccolini is tender. Garnish with coriander and serve with mountain bread.