- 2 x 125g chicken breast fillets
- 1 teaspoon paprika, plus 1 teaspoon extra
- 400g can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, diced
- 3 Roma tomatoes, diced
- ¼ cup chopped mint
- ¼ cup crumbled low-fat feta
- Sprinkle chicken with paprika. Set aside.
- Place chickpeas into a large bowl; crush slightly with a fork, keeping a lot of texture.
- Add cucumber, tomato, mint and feta. Season with black pepper, stir to combine and set aside.
- Spray a large frying pan with oil and place over medium-high heat. Cook chicken for 4-5 minutes each side, until golden brown and cooked through.
- Sprinkle chickpea salad with extra paprika and divide between serving plates. Serve with grilled chicken.
Serves 2 – 4
**Recipe adapted from Australian Healthy Food Guide