- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/3 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/3 cup shredded coconut
- ¾ cup skim milk
- ½ cup apple juice
- ¾ cup low-fat natural yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ¼ cup chopped almonds
- ½ cup raspberries or strawberries
- Place oats, blueberries and coconut in a large bowl; add skim milk and apple juice.
- Stir yoghurt and honey into oat mixture; sprinkle with nuts.
- Cover bowl and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Serve muesli with fresh berries.
Recipe from Australian Healthy Food Guide