This is the perfect bircher muesli recipe for anyone who is time poor in the morning. This recipe can be made for the weeks worth of breakfast or lunch on the go.
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/3 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/3 cup shredded coconut
- ¾ cup skim milk
- ½ cup apple juice
- ¾ cup low-fat natural yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ¼ cup chopped almonds
- ½ cup raspberries or strawberries
- Place oats, blueberries and coconut in a large bowl; add skim milk and apple juice.
- Stir yoghurt and honey into oat mixture; sprinkle with nuts.
- Cover bowl and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Serve muesli with fresh berries.
Recipe from Australian Healthy Food Guide