- 200g Kent pumpkin, peeled, cut into 2.5cm pieces
- 4 (about 250g) chicken tenderloins
- 1/2 tablespoon sweet paprika
- 250g packet microwavable red quinoa
- 250g punnet cherry tomatoes
- 80g baby spinach, chopped
- 1/4 cup flaked natural almonds
- 2 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Cook pumpkin in a medium saucepan of boiling water for 5–6 minutes, or until tender. Drain. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Meanwhile, dust both sides of chicken tenderloins with paprika. Spray olive oil in a large non-stick frying pan or chargrill pan over medium-high heat. Cook chicken for 3 minutes on each side, or until cooked through.
- Heat quinoa as per packet. Transfer to a bowl with pumpkin. Add tomatoes, spinach, almonds, lemon juice and 1 teaspoon of olive oil. Serve with chicken.