- 300g lean pork mince
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 brown onion, diced finely
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 field mushroom, diced
- 50g reduced fat cheese, grated
- 2 large red capsicums, cut in half and de-seeded
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon of chilli flakes
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees Celsius.
- Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan and fry the onion and garlic until the onion becomes translucent.
- Add the pork mince, chilli flakes and cayenne pepper, and cook for 5-6 minutes until the mince is brown.
- Add in the chopped mushroom and cook until all the ingredients are cooked.
- Remove the mince from the heat and stuff the hollowed out capsicums with the mince mixture.
- Top the capsicum evenly with cheese and place in the oven for 20 minutes, or until the cheese has browned and the capsicums are cooked.