Salmon is a good source of lean protein and is low in saturated fats. It is also packed with Omega-3 fatty acids and vitamin B12. This is the perfect meal to keep you satisfied longer to help avoid the urge to graze.
- 2 x 150g Salmon fillets, skin off
- Cooking oil spray
- 2 x ears of corn, kernels removed
- 3 x long green shallots, trimmed and sliced
- 2 x cloves of garlic, crushed
- 2 x Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 x 400g can (no-added salt) four bean mix, rinsed and drained
- 1 tablespoon flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 cup steamed green beans
- Lime wedge to serve
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Line a large baking tray with baking paper. Place salmon onto the prepared tray and bake for 12-15 minutes, or until cooked to your liking.
- Meanwhile, spray and large deep frying pan with oil and place over a medium to high heat. Cook corn kernels, shallots and garlic, stirring for 2-3 minutes. Add tomatoes and four bean mix, and cooking stirring for a further 2 minutes, or until heated through.
- Remove from the heat, stir through parsley and lime juice. Season with ground black pepper. Serve salmon with bean and corn salad, steamed green beans and a wedge of lime.