A delicious and simple vegetarian meal for lunch or dinner. This is a great recipe for when you’re in a hurry. If you would prefer to add meat you could include chicken or substitute it for the pumpkin.
- 1/2 cup tikka masala curry paste
- 800g kent pumpkin, seeded and cut into pieces
- 1 cauliflower head, cut into florets
- 400g can diced tomatoes
- 270ml can light coconut milk
- Heat a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the curry paste and cook for 1 min or until aromatic.
- Add pumpkin, cauliflower, tomato and 1 cup (250ml) water. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 25 mins or until pumpkin is tender.
- Add the coconut milk and stir to combine. Bring to a simmer. Season.