A quick and easy salad to make when you have left over roast vegetables from the night before.
- 4 cups leftover roasted vegetables (such as sweet potato, capsicum, zucchini)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 x 400g cans no-added-salt chickpeas, rinsed, drained
- 100g baby spinach
- 50g reduced-fat feta, crumbled
- Reheat the leftover roasted vegetables in the oven until warm.
- Whisk lemon juice and olive oil with cumin in a large salad bowl. Add chickpeas. Stir and set aside for 5 minutes to allow chickpeas to absorb flavours of the dressing.
- Add veges and spinach to bowl and gently toss with chickpeas to combine. Divide the salad among four serving plates, scatter with crumbled feta, and serve.