Quick and easy high protein breakfast pancakes. These are delicious to make if you feel like having something a little more indulgent for breakfast.
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/4 cup low-fat protein yogurt, such as YoPro
- 25g of your favorite vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- low-fat cooking spray
- To make the pancake batter, mix the egg whites with the coconut flour, yogurt, protein powder, and baking powder until smooth.
- Spray a large frying pan with low-fat cooking spray. Heat, then when warm spoon the pancake batter in to make 4 small pancakes.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes until browned on the underside, flip over and cook for a further 1-2 minutes.
- Serve warm with banana or berries.
Makes 4 pancakes