This is a great salad that requires little preparation and only takes 15 minutes to cook. A delicious but simple salad to bring along to a summer BBQ or even Christmas lunch.
- 2 eggplants, thickly sliced lengthways
- 2 teaspoons cajun seasoning
- 350grams mixed medley tomatoes halved
- 1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Heat a barbecue grill or chargrill on high. Spray eggplant with olive oil spray. Sprinkle both sides with the Cajun seasoning.
- Cook eggplant, in 2 batches, for 2-3 mins each side or until tender.
- Arrange the eggplant on a platter and top with tomato and parsley. Drizzle with olive oil. Season.