This is a great flavoursome addition for any summer bbq or even for your Christmas lunch.
- 6 thin slices pancetta, halved
- 12 cup mushrooms
- 2 x 250g punnets cocktail truss tomatoes
- Cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped tarragon
- Fold each piece of pancetta in half. Thread 1 mushroom, 1 piece of pancetta and 1 tomato onto 1 skewer. Repeat. Place on a baking tray. Thread remaining skewers with remaining mushrooms, pancetta, and tomatoes. Spray with oil.
- Place oil, vinegar, and tarragon in a screw-top jar. Season with salt and pepper. Secure lid. Shake to combine.
- Heat a barbecue plate or chargrill on medium heat. Cook skewers, turning, for 6 to 8 minutes or until vegetables are tender and pancetta is crisp. Transfer to a plate. Drizzle with dressing to serve.