Eggs are one of the most versitile ingredients, especially for weight loss patients. This is a quick and easy meal that can be made in just 10 minutes for either breakfast or brunch. This meal serves four.
- Cooking Spray
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 zucchinis, chopped
- 150grams mushrooms halved
- 1 red capsicum, cored, seeded and chopped
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh basil
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 4 large eggs
- Spray a large non-stick frypan with the cooking spray. Heat the pan to medium-high heat.
- Add the onion, zucchinis, mushrooms, and capsicum, and cook for 4-6 minutes, stirring until golden and softened.
- Stir in the basil, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Make 4 hollows in the mixture, then crack an egg into each.
- Cover the pan with a lid, sheet of foil or tray, and cook for about 3 minutes until the eggs are cooked and set to your liking.
- Serve at once and enjoy!