Who doesn’t love a quick and easy mid-week meal? This is a delicious and flavorsome meal that is perfect for those busy weeknights. You can add your favourite vegetables to this dish. If you are a vegetarian or vegan, you can swap out the chicken for some tofu. Curries are a great meal to cook on a Sunday night and freeze for lunches or dinners.
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 brown onion, sliced
- 185g jar of yellow curry paste
- 500g chicken breast, diced
- 270ml lite coconut milk
- 1 bunch broccolini
- 1/2 cup of snow peas or beans, trimmed
- 1 cup of water
- 1/4 cup coriander, roughly chopped
- Brown rice or Quinoa to sere
- Heat oil in a large, deep casserole saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion, garlic, and curry paste and cook for 2 minutes. Add chicken and cook, stirring, for 6 minutes or until browned.
- Add the broccolini and snow peas, cooking for a few minutes.
- Add coconut milk and 1 cup of water and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low and cover and simmer for 25 minutes. Divide among serving bowls and serve.